Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines day


Dad: Hopefully I did something right this year. It was our 10th anniversary. It was hard to plan a good one because I was very busy this week, as I am working two jobs and I'm in school and I have no money, and I have especially have no time. I got Danielle roses and green M&Ms and a card (Gabi: with a button on it) and a book Rough Stone rolling and um um we went out to eat at a La Vigne, the French restaurant that is nearby.
Gabi: Can I sing my song? It's about Valentines day. Valentines day, Valentines' day basket of roses, people all day, everyone cheering and going out, people are happy without a doubt. Everyone will be happy when they find presents hidden within.
Katie: [singing] I love you little, I love you lots. Sixteen cans. Fifteen buckets. Wait! Fifteen buckets yeah. 16 can comes after fifteen buckets. I didn't want you to say..... Hey that is not my song. That is very not good. I love you little, I love you lots hmm hmm hmmm, sixteen buckets sixteen cans, that's the end.
Dad: Oh, I got little boxes of candy hearts for the girls too.
Gabi: My singing part at the beginning it was a song.
Katie: I wish we could have more candy hearts. I gave McKay the last big one. I want to eat some more candies and cookies.
Dad: Let's go make some cookies.
Gabi: no no no I want to say more. On Valentine's day I got lots and lots of candies and I made like a hide and seek game that we didn't get to play yet but I'm going to play now. It is where you have to find the hearts and the love bug and the candies, there's seven of them.
Katie: Yeah Gabi, and you go potty every day.
Gabi: Hey Katie, you said that in the last thing we just did. Man.
Dad: Let's go.

No comments: