Sunday, February 17, 2008

Katie's 6th birthday





Katie: This is my cake. Emily got the McDonald's pants (a friend of Katie). She is in my class. She came to my birthday party. She had fun with playing with Penny. Penny is fun. You get to do whatever you want with Penny.

A bunch of people had a bunch of fun at my birthday party. Rachel played with Penny too. Rachel had fun at the birthday party. I like Rachel being at the birthday party. Rachel had fun. I like you Rachel, I hope you had a good time at my birthday party. I hope you can go to my birthday party again Rachel. Rachel I hope you had a lot of fun.


I was sad because Teresa didn't come. She's my best friend and she was sick.

Gabi: She had the chicken pox.

Katie: I loved her. I hope everyone had fun at the birthday party. Jalen is very mean. I didn't want him to come and he didn't. Everyone was happy that he didn't come. When everyone was talking, they ate the cake. Everyone had fun. I turned 6 years old. I liked it!


I liked the presents. I got Barbie balerina dolls. I um got a cake set. I made some jewelry. I got pajamas from Sebastian. Sebastian came in our car. I got a ball from McDonalds for my birthday.


Gabi: Gabi found 2 rings. Well 4.

Katie: McDonalds, they bringed ice cream too.

No comments: