Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bicycles and Boo boos


Dad: A couple weeks ago Gabi finally learned how to ride a bike.
Gabi: Well, a big bike. A bike with training wheels. I mean without training wheels.
Katie: Out is a bad word.
Gabi: No it is not
Katie: Uh heh heh heh.
Gabi: The reason why Katie has that boo boo on her face is because she was running with her shoes on at church.
Katie: Um, Gabi she has played with me. She is nice. My boo boo hurted. I was running at church and had church shoes and I had circle on the bottom of my shoes. And I was running and my shoes tipped over. When it tipped over, it hurt.
Dad: I am very proude of Gabi learning to ride a bike. I had to take the training wheels off of Katie's so that Gabi could learn on it. Gabi has a bigger bike but hasn't learned to ride that one yet.
Gabi: It is way too hard that one. Katie got hurt because she was running with church shoes on, never run with church shoes on.
Dad: Katie got hurt when she was running like a maniac. She makes a habit of running and talking and yelling like a maniac without exercising self control.
Katie: I'm going to do a poem, you can write it on the computer. Humpty dumpty sat on a wall. All the kings and horses couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again.
Gabi: Katie, you missed a few sentences. It goes: Humpty dumpty sat on a wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall, all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put humpty togther again, that's how it goes. And riding a bike, it starts out hard, but it starts to get easy once you do it for 3 days or something.
Katie: Well, Gabi she says I'm going to go potty on me and she is lying.
Gabi: HEEEEYYYYYY! Take that off! Take that off. I did not say that (crying). Take it off.
Dad: I know you didn't say that. Katie did. That is why I wrote it. I'm writing what people say, not if it is true.
Gabi:That's not very nice what Katie said.
Katie: [giggling] Gabi writes on the computer but she doesn't eat rats.
Gabi:[Growl]
Katie: One time Gabi she rode her bike the first time and she liked it, but she was not going to fall off. There was a phony obstacle on the ice, it flied up in the sky.
Dad: Katie talks like this all the time, she makes no sense.
Katie: Gabi is my friend.
Gabi: This is my turn. Why do you talk like potty talk all the time if you are my friend?
Katie: Potty talking is not good, because if you sit on the rat, that would be yuck. Don't put rats on your peanuts. If you put rats on your peanuts why should you get in trouble from your mom? Why do you have to put dirty rats on everything?
Gabi: Rats aren't dirty if you put them in a cup and clean them.
Katie: I'm going to say something that is not true. Well, one time I sat on a rat, it hurted so much it bited me. heh heh heh. On the next day, everyone had fun and at lunch. It was fun, munch munch munch. Why do you have to be a manic every day Gabi?
Gabi: Hey! I am not a maniac every day, you are ,really.
Katie: Gabi, don't fart on a rat, that is yucky. Is she going to toot on everything today?
Gabi: Hey, you are being mean Katie, a potty talk on the computer too.
Katie: Gabi don't write like a maniac.
Gabi: Hey, my writing is good. It is mean when you talk to me like this. If you are my friend, why do you talk to me like this? You are really being mean now.
Katie: Don't add fart music to my music. Chicken chicken fart fart. Chicken chicken fart fart. Chicken chicken fart fart. heh heh Chicken chicken fart fart.
Gabi: Crazy head.
Katie: Gabi, you're moo-haka.
Gabi: Grrrrr
Katie: Maybe Gabi can eat batterines.
Gabi: I would not eat a bat, and I would not eat green beans, no.
Katie: Gabi eats cockroaches.
Gabi: I do not. Hey we are talking about bicycles, not chickens and stuff.
Katie: I'm going to say something about bikes and it is not going to be true. I'm going to fart on my bike. Heh heh heh.
Gabi: You are a defininte potty talker girl.
Katie: heh heh heh. Gabi Gabi ping pong. Gabi Gabi ping pong.Gabi Gabi ping pong.Gabi Gabi ping pong.Gabi Gabi ping pong.Gabi Gabi ping pong.
Dad: Enough of this.

No comments: